Stroud Community TV launched
Stroud Community TV is a not for profit independent online channel by the people of Stroud and for the people of Stroud. It launched on 1st March 2012 and now we are now after more of your YouTube or Vimeo videos about Stroud or by Stroud people that can be linked to our website.
We already have a tag labeled Transition Stroud with over 21 videos - see it at:
We also have a huge range of videos (getting close to 200) from skateboarding, music, our beautiful countryside, history, stories, poetry community projects and much more. It has been fascinating seeing the range from videos; an old one with Chalford Station still operating, Emma Samms in a video to raise money to tackle prostrate cancer, community projects like the Horsley Orchard and Dudbridge Hydro, Rococo Gardens, work by arts students and so much more.
Basically SCTV is run by volunteers and will be a place;
- to publicise and promote Stroud to local people and visitors
- to support our local economy
- to create a space for voices who are less often heard
- to inspire audiences into actions
- to develop the already amazing media skills and creative talent in Stroud