Transition Stroud

This is a shared history blog. Together we can write the history of our process of transition as it happens.

Saturday, 26 April 2008

Dreaming

I was reading "eGaia", a book by Gary Alexander (growing a peaceful, sustainable Earth through communications) when I caught myself dreaming.
I had forgotten the power and pleasure of dreaming.
I have a book in which I write down my dreams from time to time. I call it my Vision Book. About once every 6 months I curl up with my book and a set of colourful pens and just think about what I want for my life. I might draw a picture or diagram or I might write a list or a short description. I include a lot of detail and make it look attractive. I then imagine the things that I have wished for happening in my life right now.
Dream on fellow transitioners. Have fun. Maybe we could get together and share some dreams sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home